Saturday 24 January 2015

Why I hate Freemie and it's improved version

0

Freemie - Improved Version

When I first purchase Freemie, I was so happy because of the hands free function but the longer I used, the more flaws I discovered. One of the most annoying lacking features of Freemie is that the cup is faintly tint. I could not see what is happening inside the pump (i.e. whether the suction is good, if I position my nipple correctly and etc.).

I hate Freemie because of all these but then, the improved version impressed me :)



If you remember my previous sharing about the cons of Freemie, today's blog post will be a good news for mummies who have the same concern.


There are a few improvements on the new cups, which will be very beneficial for all mothers :
1) The new Freemie cups will come with transparent cups instead of translucent cups, so that mothers can see directly into the cups while pumping to see the amount of milk collected.
2) The Freemie logo, funnel sizes and milk measurements in Ounces will be engraved into the cups!
3) All Freemie cups will come with 2 backflow protectors and all the accessories needed to pump with all brands of breast pumps.



My previous sharing as follows:

My sharing on Freemie will be categorised as below so that it ease your search.
Love,
Hot MaMa






0 comments:

Post a Comment