Wednesday 19 November 2014

Freemie – Compatible pump

0


Freemie website have stressed out that not all type of pump is compatible. Thus, you must be careful when you make decision to buy or not.

List of breast pump that is compatible with Freemie are as below:

Medela
  • Latina 
  • Personal 
  • PISA 
  • Symphony 
Avent
  • TEB 
Amenda
  • Purely Yours 
Freemie
  • Freedom 
  • Equality 

This is what I get from the reseller. I was over whelmed at first because there are SO MANY parts! Keep calm people. Keep calm.


From the photo above, I will go start from box and clockwise to explain what I have. Ignore my medela spare kit.
  • Freemie assembled cup in the box 
  • Tube 1 
  • Backflow protector (BFP) 
  • Tube 2 
  • Tube 3 

Let me share my vidoe with you how to assemble Freemie.


Lots of Love,
Hot mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment