Monday 24 November 2014

Why should I buy Freemie? Pro and Cons

0

Pro #1
The selling point of invisibility has been proven and I believe no one should debate on that. It ease anyone that want to have the convenient of pumping everywhere and anytime. I have successfully pump on train, plane and in car. Pump while working, doing shopping or even running errands.

Pro #2
It is not expensive given the fact that it can help you to save empathy of time.

Pro #3
It has only 4 parts to be washed. Other than the valve, other parts are consider easily reachable by my bottle brush.

Even best thing have it shortfall right?


Con #1
It is tinted. You can see what is happening inside nor know how much you have actually pumped.

Con #2
You can’t store immediately what you have pumped. You need to pour it out and transfer to bottle. Not a good thing for low supply mummy as every drop is precious as gold.

Con #3
Despite the fact that it can handsfree pump, user have to sit up straight with minimal movement to prevent back flow. Then again, back flow can be prevented by BFP.


What was commonly asked by people is; how is the suction like? I was actually having problem with my first Freemie. However, my Freemie Deluxe suction works wonder! Much better than my first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment