Wednesday 26 November 2014

Onsemiro, Intermark KL (Korean)

0

Onsemiro, Intermark KL (Korean Fine Dining - Lunch Set)

This is my third visit to Onsemiro, in Intermark. I thought this restaurant would be a good place to load up on my protein, as the meat portions are usually quite huge. (I am trying to protein/carbo load before my up-coming marathon this weekend). 

Entrance of Onsemiro. It is located at the 2nd floor of Intermark.
Menu

Menu: I took the pic of the value Lunch Sets which I usually select

Menu: Value lunch set 2


Look at the healthy complimentary side dishes. Love the beansprout glass noodles. Would love some pancake, tho. haha..I'm a glutton. 


My Grilled Chicken Lunch Set RM25. SUPER SATISFYING! The grilled chicken is tender and its not overly seasoned as some restaurants. Eating the chicken alone plus the tofu sides + miso soup managed to fill me up. I gave away my rice to my date. 


My date's selection: Bulgogi Lunch Set RM28. Look at the meat portion. He preferred my chicken, although this meal is the chef recommendation. I guess, it comes down to personal preference. 


Complimentary dessert and tea. Sweet ginger tea and mochi to wash down the satisfying lunch. 


The verdict:
I thought the pricing of the lunch set (RM30 approx after taxes) is quite reasonable considering the amount of complimentary items that goes with it like the miso soup, tea, 7 side dishes and desserts. They are quite generous with the portion size as well. I didn't really have to wait that long for my food to arrive at my table, as the service is quite good. I think it takes more time to eat the food. Not a place that I can afford to visit often, but somewhere I'll think of when I feel like splurging during my office lunch hour.

Address:
Lot No.2-3A, 2nd Floor, Intermark Mall, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak,, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/OnsemiroRestaurant/

Websites:
http://www.onsemirokorea.com/
http://www.onsemiro.com.my/

Opening hours:
Mon - Sun: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
                   5:30 pm - 10:30 pm


XOXO,
Miss Sue_eats

0 comments:

Post a Comment