Thursday 27 November 2014

40 Best Marathon Songs, My Awesome Playlist

0

I don't know how I would be able to survive marathons without my awesome playlist. Imagine running 1.5 hours on the treadmill without any songs. I am always in the search of the best motivating song that will push me to the next km. It really makes a difference to me, sounds hard to believe, but when I hear my favorite song, somehow I can run faster, or I feel overwhelmed that i wanna cry (during the last 5 kms). Yes, my friends call me a drama queen. Without further ado, feast your eyes on my top 40 marathon songs.

(Note: I'll update from time to time depending on my marathon mood) Enjoy!
  1. The Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
  2. I Need a Hero - Bonnie Tyler
  3. Shake it Out - Florence and the Machine (Benny Benassi Radio Edit)
  4. Face to Face - ATB feat. Stanfour (Rudee remix)
  5. My Life Will Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
  6. Reload - Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash Feat John Martin 
  7. Calling (Lose_My_Mind) - Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso ft. Ryan Tedder
  8. Turbulence - Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke ft. Lil Jon
  9. Zero 76 - Tiesto & Hardwell 
  10. Maximal Crazy - Tiesto 
  11. In the Dark - Tiesto
  12. Conquest of Paradise - Vangelis
  13. Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia
  14. One Night in Bangkok - Vinylshakers
  15. Animals - Martin Garrix
  16. Welcome to Africa - Paffendorf
  17. Drowning - Armin van Buuren ft. Laura  (Avicii Remix)
  18. Face to Face (Rudee remix) - ATB feat. Stanfour
  19. Lovers on the Sun - David Guetta ft. Sam Martin
  20. Years - Alesso ft. Matthew Koma
  21. Levels - Avicii
  22. Drinking from the Bottle - Calvin Harris ft. Tinie Tempah
  23. Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner
  24. Just a Dream - Nelly
  25. Turn up the Love - Far East Movement
  26. Just One Last Time - David Guetta ft. Taped Rai
  27. Red Lights - Tiesto
  28. Apollo Road - ATB ft. Dash Berlin
  29. Awolnation Sail 
  30. Shake it Out - Florence and the Machine (Benny Benassi remix)
  31. Fly - Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna
  32. Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
  33. Bailando - Enrique Iglesias
  34. Geronimo - Sheppard
  35. Shake it Off -Taylor Swift
  36. Wasted - Tiesto ft. Matthew Koma
  37. Flashdance What A Feeling - Irene Cara
  38. MGMT- Kids
  39. Counting Stars - OneRepublic
  40. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
Xoxo,

Miss Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment