Wednesday 26 November 2014

Dip and Dip - Over-rated IMHO

0

Dip n Dip, Telawi Bangsar
IMG_6156
Was fascinated by all the yum yum review of Dip n Dip Belgium chocolate. Therefore, I have been bugging my hubby to bring me there! When we first arrive, there is a long long que waiting. Well, this is expected as I was famously told how good the dessert are and que are necessary.
Surprising the que move pretty fast. 
Ta-daa
  • Menu price and food range (3/5)
It was on the high side of price range. Per pax is about RM20-25. They have variety of dessert but I find the taste similar to each other. Nothing much to shout about.
IMG_6123
  • Taste (2/5)
I have tasted much better Belgium chocolate that this. If talking about an afternoon to spend time having dessert over a cup of coffee, there are other much better choice. 
  • Ambiance (4/5)
We enjoy the place very much. It is very comfy and clean. Guess that the RM60 we spend are for the comfy chair and air conditioning.
IMG_6132
Conclusion: No harm trying if you have an extra afternoon to spend. However, I am not really a fans of dairy chocolate so.. my first and last :P
Loads of love,
Hot Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment