Friday 8 May 2015

Travelogue #9 Seoul Korea - How to Spend only $733 for a 5days Ski Trip in Korea

0



Seoul Ski Trip

Well, people always brag about how many days they spend in Korea with the minimum spending.

But if you really look into their itinerary and food list, I bet most of you would not want to go on that trip because TRIP is all about ENJOYING all you CAN, right? Personally, I think at least, I have to go to all the must see and enjoy all the must eat list.

Let me share with you my itinerary for my recent Ski trip in Korea.








I really put in much effort compiling this ladies. Give some like on my FB please <3 As encouragement :)



Of course since my trip highlight is ski then let me share with you the cost breakdown in Gangchong Ski Resort.

Price is per pax:








Of course also my food highlight of this trip is my visit to Naryangjin Fishery Market.

Price as follow:










All price stated are in USD.





I really put in much effort compiling this ladies. Give some like on my FB please <3 As encouragement :)

Will be writing details of my trip soon. Stay tune! Love you girls!

Love,
Hot MaMa love to travel~



0 comments:

Post a Comment