Wednesday 3 December 2014

Yoomi - Safe milk warming system

0

Yoomi


Selling point for this milk bottle is the self warming system.
  • Warm up milk in 60sec 
  • Milk temperature at a perfect 32-34'C 
  • Anti colic & nipple resemble teat 
  • 100% BPA free
When I first told my husband that I want to purchase this milk bottle, my husband was much skeptical about it. The very first thing that he asked is, why do I need this? 

In my opinion, this invention is actually to replace the warmer. Instead of warming up the milk using the warmer, one can straight use this bottle to warm and feed directly - in a much shorter time too!

I would want to share out my review of Yoomi as follows. 
  • Should I buy Yoomi? 
  • How to use Yoomi? 
  • Is it safe to use? I am afraid it may scald my baby or even electrocute my baby! 
  • Is it difficult to wash and how many components there are? 
  • My experience 
  • Useful Video & FAQ 

Hope my review helps.

Love,
Hot Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment