Friday 12 June 2015

FTWM BF Journey Ep1 Pumping Schedule

0

WORRIED THAT BOSS MAY NOT LIKE IT THAT I TOOK UP A LOT OF TIME PUMPING.
Thats what most of the mummy worried about... Started work and finally I settled with my awesome pump schedule :)
Always committed with my midnight pump because it helps to maintain my milk supply and hopefully do some wonder by increasing it.
  • 2am (30mins)
  • 5am (15mins)
  • 9am (10mins)
  • 12nn (20mins)
  • 4pm (15mins)
  • 7pm (20mins)
  • 10pm (20mins)
As you can see, I will need to pump 3 times in my office at least if I do not work overtime, Therefore, I will settle back with about 10 to 12oz . Each pump time I will take about 10-20mins depending on work schedule.
Sometimes if i am too busy I will move the 9am to 10am then continue with 2pm then 6pm. These days I will pump only 6 times per day.
Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment