Tuesday 21 April 2015

WRONG Income Tax e-BE filing what to do? Money matters #1

0

WRONG Income Tax e-BE filing



Nightmare as I smell Tax Audit is coming...

Honestly, It is not by purpose. I reiterate it is not by purpose!



Seriously, when I found out that I missed out my another EA form (yes I have two employment during the same YA), I literally SREAMING out my lung. It's like, OMG! Why I never never never thought of I am being employed two different employer in the same year.



What to do?





1. Called up IRB hotline 1-800-88-5436 to find out where is your tax filing office / cawangan

2. Call up your cawangan and inform them about your situation and check out what documents they need for you to revise your e-BE.

2.1 You cannot do it yourself so you need to prepare a manual submission of revised e-BE so print out the original and start amending it.
2.2 Prepare the supporting documents of your relief. However, this is optional. 
2.3 Attached your EA with the revised e-BE
2.4 Prepare a Surat Pindaan stating what is the "wrong doing" 
2.5 Fill in the Form Pindaan



3. Submit to the cawangan by hand and get a copy of acknowledge (important)

4. Make your payment.

Let me know if I miss out anything. Drop me a comment at my FB. Thank for your support <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment