Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas Decoration Malls in KL / Klang Valley Comparison

0

Jingle bell Jingle bell ~ ~
Santa is Coming to Town ~ ~
Get ready for fun ~ ~

Every year, I will do mall hopping to look at all the Christmas deco ever since I reside in KL. Used to visit Singapore everyday since hometown is near but it seems a little too far for now. 

Thus, let me compile a few mall Christmas decoration (credit to all the blogger below) before you head down to town!! My favourite will be listed below from the less to most (last one is officially my FAV for the year!)


Mid Valley

Fairy Tail Christmas theme. Very much fairy tale and warmth feeling. The favourite part is the santa photography time. 

When I was there, it was so crowded that I could barely move around. The space is so small and que for the santa photo shooting is too long. 

Tips: Go to Body Shop kiosk. The deco is superb and the Christmas tree in front of it is so nice for photo taking.


Source: Google








Sunway Pyramid

Hoopful Christmas theme. It looks more like a circus theme to me thou. Sunway got old wing and new wing. I personally prefer new wing. 


Source from ohfishlee









Pavillion

Pavilion this year have Sesame Street themed Christmas! Lots of performance on stage and the entrance is so so GRAND. Full of red and shimmering Christmas tree awaiting :)


Credit to Tianchad






Love,
Hot MaMa








0 comments:

Post a Comment