Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Celebration Dinner Idea - Family & Baby Friendly Menu Set

0

Merry Merry Christmas!! 


It's mid week but folks staying in KL or Klang Valley are spoilt by various Restaurant that offer wide range of menu!

Let me share with you a few short listed restaurant that I would love to patron:
  • Reasonable priced
  • Kids & baby friendly
  • Good food

1. Antipodean


Photo source: MakChic

My review: 

Antipodean is located at Bangsar which can be easily located at Telawi. The food is good and environment is comfortable. The reason of me coming back here for twice is mainly because of the food and the kids play area. 

Weekend is rather packed (like almost for whole day starting from 10am till late lunch). The only thing that would hinder you from coming is the parking! Finding a parking in Telawi is a nightmare so if you can, get hubby to drop you at the shop and park at BV.


Price Range: ~ RM30/pax
Kids Meals: 
-
Website:
 www.antipodeancoffee.com/v2/
Address: No. 20, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: 03-2282 0411



2. Good Friends


Photo source: MakChic

My review: 

It is Fusion Shop! A lot of friend visit and gave good comment. However, my experience was not that pleasant because that day was too packed! Plus, food is not up to my expectation. The only plus point is that it is near my house.


Price Range: RM10 – RM30
Kids Meals: 
Available by request
Address:
 Good Friends Cafe, 15&17,  Jalan SS15/8A, 47500 Petaling Jaya
Phone Number: 03-5613 1415
Facebook: www.facebook.com/goodfriendsrestaurantandcafe



3. Fit for 2


Photo source: MakChic


My review: 

I am an typical Asian mum who appreciate very much on freebie! LOL 

Baby muffin and baby cino was given to me for free! Even thou the food is nothing to shout about, limited range but the environment is just nice for mummies to catch up.


Price Range: RM4 – RM 20
Kids Meals: Available
Website:
 www.fitfor2.com.my/new/Address: Fit For 2, Lot 3F-1B, Third Floor, Bangsar Village II, 2 Jalan Telawi 1, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: 03 – 2287 5001


4. Marmalade


Photo source: MakChic


My review: 

Love marmalade! Loving it! Food is good, toys are clean, spacious dinner area, and it is BV! Meaning shopping comes together after the food. I always come and leave my kids with my hubby here while I do a quick shopping on my own. 

Mummy need some ME-time, right?


Price Range: RM5 – RM 30
Kids Meals: 
Available
Website:
 www.ilovemarmalade.comAddress: Marmalade, 1F-18, 1st floor, Bangsar Village II, No. 1, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Phone Number: 03-2282 8301


5. Wondermilk Cafe


Photo source: MakChic


My review: 

Wondermilk have got the cutest play area. Cozy and clean. Conveniently located inside the mall (my favourite plus point - a non crowded mall) enable you and your friend to gather quickly without much effort of worrying finding parking.

This shop is not very crowded so if you are coming with a big bunch of friends, this is where you should meet.


Price Range: RM10 – RM20
Kids Meals: 
Available
Website: 
www.ilovewondermilk.comAddress: 41 Jalan SS 21/1A Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya; Lot G-48 Citta Mall, Jalan PJU 1A/48, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya
Phone Number: 03-7725 8930



Hope you find this useful. Have a good holiday :)

Love,
Hot MaMa

0 comments:

Post a Comment