Sunday 30 November 2014

Jonathan Lee 李宗盛 【音乐教父】World Tour @ Malaysia

0


Thanks to hubby's sis that I have this opportunity to enjoy Jonathan Lee's concert @ Bukit Jalil.


This is our 1st time ever attending a concert together. Excited!!



Was worried that I wouldn't have resonance enjoying the concert but thanks to my bro who introduced hit songs in the 90s to me when I was young, I'm able to recall and reminisce most of the songs performed tonight.




Jonathan Lee's songs really touched each and everyone of us in the stadium tonight. I even saw a few shed their tears.





One said "他写的是人生,唱的是生命" Well said, well said  *clap clap*

既然青春留不住,就把回忆藏心里
爱得适时,珍惜眼前人!

He invited 2 special guests, upcoming young artists Ann 白安 and 李剑青




It ended splendidly with 山丘 (wold). Perfect way to end the day and hopefully I'll meet him again in my dream.



Good Night y'all
X.O.X.O,   Ms. Lor

0 comments:

Post a Comment